Friday, September 26, 2014

Brech's 6th Birthday

Darren asked Brech how old he was.
"I'm 5, Dad."
"No you aren't."
"I won't be 6 until I open my presents and eat my cake."
Nice response boy!  We decided it was time to open presents and eat cake so he could be six.
 Brech had his birthday party in the afternoon for the second year in a row.
 These were some of his favorite gifts - why you ask?  His brothers got new colored pencils and watercolors the week before.  He kept asking for some and I kept saying no, he could use the old ones.  He was beyond excited to have his own new set.  Those twinnies sure know what to give for gifts.  He was already making plans to color this and paint that!
 Dusty Crophopper - are you serious?  Whoa.
 I have the first Han Solo in our house!!  YAH!
 Explain to me how a boy gets super excited about a gift that his mother says, "This is for you to practice your letters on before you write them in your book."  He was even excited to use it for school a couple of times.
 Thank you Godmother Mauri!!
 It was one of the first things he played with.
 A tornado maker to attach two pop bottles together becomes a Star Wars dual light saber.




 He was given a HUGE bag of M&M's from his Grandma and Grandpa Bestgen.  He kindly hands them to me and says, "Mom, these are for you because you like them so much."  Ahhh, heart melt.
 Nerf bullets can only mean one thing - 
 DART GUN!!!  "Wow."
 It was a great birthday!
 



Happy birthday amazing, wonderful, and precious to us, Brech Earl!

No comments: