Monday, January 5, 2015

Downton Abbey

Last night I spent some of the best hours of the week with some new"ish" friends watching Downton Abbey.  We had, as my husband put it, a girl night.  There was wine and hot tea, scones with fresh berry sauce and freshly whipped cream, and homemade chocolate.  Anna was our baker with the mostest for the night.  Anna's cousin did some amazing hairstyles on some of us.  I gave a few foot massages.  Mary gave neck massages.  It was very much a "girl" night.  We had such a great time.  I can't wait until next Sunday evening.  In fact, is it Sunday yet???

I have to say that I am the "old woman" of the group.  My husband asked if this meant I was going to be a good influence on them.  I honestly answered that those lovely ladies probably think so, but I know differently.  They will be the good influence.  I will probably be the black sheep trying to get everyone in trouble.  I'm good at that.

This is my second group of amazing ladies here in Fargo.  They keep this treatment up and I might never move away.  What blessings God has given us these last few years!!

No comments: