Saturday, December 31, 2016

A Day With Gianna

The first Sunday of December Gianna and I were invited to Grandma Gebes' house to be part of the Ladies' Club Christmas party.  The Ladies' Club is a group of women from out here in the country that get together once a month.  Gianna was so excited to be part of the festivities.  They let her be the elf helper and pick which presents each of the ladies got to take home.  The gift I was given by Gianna was a snowman jar with hot cocoa packets in it and a heavy duty Christmas reusable bag.  The snowman currently holds my candy cane kisses candy.

The ladies also went to the courthouse to see the Christmas trees and around town to see three houses on the parade of houses tour.  We had a great time at both places.
 My favorite tree was the Sheriff's Dept. tree with a speeding ticket for Santa.  He was suppose to pay with cookies.  ha ha
 Both Gianna and I loved the Grinch tree.
Her best "Grinch" face.  

Ha ha ha

No comments: