Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Its a beautiful day

Rex and I have this special thing we do in the mornings. I say "Its a beautiful day." and then he says it to me. My dad started this by saying it to us last time we were at their house. My dad says it everyday to just about everyone. So far just Rex and I say it here at our house. A new tradition.

I stumbled across a perfect song for Rex and I called Beautiful Life by Fisher (thanks to Elizabeth Foss for sharing that song on her blog). It truly is a beautiful life on this beautiful day.

What is a beautiful day??

Its playing in our pajamas first thing in the morning.
Its dancing to fun music and being goofy.
Its prayers for family and friends.
Its eating Cookie Crisp and Trix cereal in a cup while watching a movie.
Its building towers and buildings out of Lego's.
Its the sun shining, the birds singing, the grass growing.
Its just being us...doing our thing...together.

1 comment:

Mary Bennett said...

A beautiful thing, on a beautiful day. : D