Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ask and Ye Shall Receive!!!

We wished for snow and POOF here it is. The kids were giddy little school boys when they woke up to snow. There was just over a foot of snow. I didn't measure exactly, but the ruler did disappear in the snow about lunch time. After it stopped snowing, the two big boys and I shovelled off the driveway in front of the garage. I thought the occasion deserved a photo op. Here I am - looking all pregnant (Week 37, Day 5), all decked out for winter.
Its a good thing the hoodie still fits me because the overalls did not. They were being held up by the straps and one button on the top. I have to admit - the hardest part of the whole experience wasn't the shovelling, but getting into the boots and overalls and getting back out. That was more work than the shovelling!!

1 comment:

Mauri said...

i couldn't imagine putting coveralls on..that sounds like torture! :)