Wednesday, March 16, 2011

In a Rush

Today is an exciting day for all of us. Darren is taking me to a performance of Riverdance this evening. We have wonderful seats (or so we think) and should probably be able to not only see them dancing up close, but FEEL them as well. Darren is taking a half day off from work so we can go van shopping beforehand. There are a few stores we need to stop at and pick up groceries and supplies. Darren has promised me a carpet cleaner if we can find the one I want. Also, we will go out for supper and, if I haven't gone into labor by then, we will have a great evening watching the Irish dancers do their thing.

The boys are going to have an exciting afternoon too. We are having one of our friends come babysit for us. She is bringing her brother along for the afternoon as well. The boys' faces lit up when they heard who was coming. They plan to spend the night, so there will be a slumber party as well. TOO much fun!

Of course every fun, exciting day always has its pains. Today's pains include cleaning the house, which needs to be done by the time our company arrives at Noon. The boys have stepped up their game and already have the basement cleaned and the living room almost complete as well. They have only been up for about 30 minutes. Wow, maybe I should invite company over more often?!

I hope this day finds you with excitement to look forward to, and some minor pains to earn it.

3 comments:

Kateri said...

Oh, I would LOVE to see Riverdance! Give us a report when you get home!

Mauri said...

sounds like an awesome time! hope you find everything you were looking for, and let me know how the River dancers are, i'm so jealous!! and my excitement of the day was coming home from work and putting my feet up.. ya that was about it, oh i guess seeing Pete too.. :p

Anonymous said...

Have fun!! Sounds like a great evening. :)