Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 11-18


We had a wonderful afternoon making messes with Moon Sand. This curse to mothers everywhere is SO fun. Just ask my kids. It forms nicely. Crumbles easily into carpet.

We made barn animals, fences, trees, people and jungle animals.

Stephen and his yellow chicken

Brech's white elephant being attacked by his white alligator. I think the trunk fell off the elephant...WINNER is Alligator.

A blue hula girl, a yellow giraffe, and Cormac are enjoying his fence.

Rex's green safari person and white monkey are looking for some bananas in the yellow tree.

One night we had spaghetti squash from my parents' garden last year. I was quite surprised to see sprouts growing INSIDE the squash.

I wonder if it would have grown if we had planted it.
This is proof that we did do some school that week.

No comments: