Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A little of this...

 When your hair is long enough to stand straight up after a bath - its time for a haircut.
 Two of our trees in the back yard.  They smell SO wonderful.  I really hope there is something good to show for all those blossoms.  It appears that the apple tree on the other side of the yard will not be getting many apples.  I was looking forward to canning apple pie filling again.

 
 Blase made meatballs for supper one night.  He is getting to be quite handy in the kitchen.  He is my right-hand man when it comes to cooking and cleaning up.  I think I will teach him how to make cookies next.  I don't like making cookies, so maybe we will actually have some in the house if Blase takes over.
 Happy Be-lated Stars Wars Day to you.  May the Fourth be with you!
We celebrated by having a special breakfast - "cereal in a cup and watch a movie".
Someone Else (Brech Earl) stamped Someone's forehead with a yellow turtle stamp.  Oh the memories.

No comments: