Thursday, May 3, 2012

Notebooking Excitement

There is a big surprise happening over at my favorite website for notebooking page sets.  You should really stop over if you need to shake up your homeschool with a little fun.  We love notebooking.  Ok, honestly - I love notebooking.  The boys are less than thrilled about writing anymore than they have to.  I use my blank notebooking pages set for the boys all the time.  We have used them to pretty up a poem for someone, reports about anything and everything, for art drawings, and for just about every subject.

I love notebooking.  I know I already said that - but its so true!

Go check out the surprise at  NotebookingPages.com

Here is a link to their free notebooking pages.  You will need to sign up for a free account.  Trust me when I say it will be worth it.   http://notebookingpages.com/I5

No comments: