Saturday, May 26, 2012

Point of View

Who took these pictures??  What exciting things did they capture??
 Trees.  A bird maybe??
 A really, really big ant (so I'm told).  Its crawling towards the top of the picture.
 A birdie having some lunch.
Ahhh, I know that smile anywhere - its Stephen George.  Stephen is suppose to be doing his school work at this point.  As a future reference George, you may want to delete the proof that you were NOT working on your school work like you hinted to your mommy.  (Who is standing with her hands on her hips with that "You are in trouble, Mister" look on her face.)

1 comment:

MiniMozarts said...

These are very creative photos. I like them. I think Steven did a fantastic job capturing nature and his own personality. I say this was a lesson in photography and... Ahem, dare I say a fun alternative to an end of the year boring classroom. I especially like the ant on the deck pic and the self-portrait with his subject in the background is amazing. I hope you didn't delete them. ;-)