Thursday, May 17, 2012

Visiting Friends

On Saturday, Cormac, Brech, Gianna, and I visited some of our friends in Minnesota.  We had a great time and enjoyed our day off.  Cormac was the lucky winner of the day.  He came home with a pair of boots (which he has only taken off for bedtime and church since Saturday) AND he got to eat at McDonald's TWICE in one day.  He was super pleased with his two spy toys from McDonald's as well.  He kept saying that Blase and Stephen were just going to faint when they saw everything.  He has been very generous and let all his brothers play with his spy toys.  He also let Brech Earl wear his boots for a whole 5 minutes.


One of Cormac's "bestest friends".

 The lovely photographer who snapped all these pictures for me.
 The only picture of my friend (talking on the phone way in the corner of the picture) and her husband.  Gianna and I were obviously the intended target of this picture, but I'm glad the other two were "shot" too.
 The newest little one in their family.  He's too sweet.
This picture I took on the way home.  I thought it was a beautiful sunset.  A perfect ending to a great day.  Cormac is already begging to go back again.  I suppose we will have to plan another trip over in the summer.  He has already sent his friend a letter.  I'm glad they are becoming good friends.

No comments: