Thursday, January 31, 2013

Special School Day

Today is St. John Bosco's feast day.  He is the patron saint of our homeschool.  Usually I forget to get things ready for special days like this, but I actually thought this one through.
 We still had to do school today, much to everyone's disappointment.
 Everyone stayed busy working on this and that.
 This boy was running away from the camera because he was still in his pjs.  It wasn't all his fault.  He didn't have any clean pants.  SOO, we did laundry today too.
 For supper we had KFC and ice cream for dessert.
 We even had homemade chocolate pudding.
As you can see it was worth getting as much off your face as possible.  (I just love her cute little tongue!)

The kids are downstairs watching a movie.  I wish I could say they were watching a St. John Bosco movie, but they are not.  They are watching Madagascar 3 for the 4th time.  I said it goes back in the mail tomorrow.  Gotta get that last watching in before mean ol' Mom sends it back.

No comments: