Thursday, April 2, 2009

The first post - a lasting impression

My first blog post.....hummmmmm.....

I thought at first I should post something unforgettable.
Then I thought maybe something deep and theological would be ideal.

Then I stopped and thought (deep and theologically, mind you) what exactly is this blog about. I realized I would be blogging about what happens in my everyday life. I don't know about you, but every single day is unforgettable for me. Its amazing how deep and theological life with little boys can be. BUT...that still left me with what to post....ummmm....

Unforgettable + deep + theological...ok let's face it...just ain't gonna happen. So let's try real life.

FIRST OFFICIAL POST:

Stephen ate all his spaghetti tonight without complaining more than 15 minutes. I am still in a shock and awe stupor. Could this be the dawn of a new day? Could this mean ALL the boys will eat spaghetti without giving me heartburn?? I highly doubt it, but a mom can dream can't she???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my, Karen! You are explaining what happens at our house! You did a very excellent job of explaining...........boys! Hang in there, before long SOME of them will be eating you out of house and home, as they say! ;) Colleen