Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend fun

We had an exciting weekend here at Mom and Dad's.

Baby and his grandparents spent some quality tummy time together. He was NOT sure what was going on, but got a kick out of all the attention.
Blase helped Grandpa hang some paneling in the basement. He's a good helper! Notice the pencil in his mouth. I think he got that from his daddy.
The big surprise of the weekend was waking up to snow on Sunday morning. I took a picture of the temperature outside and then what it looked like out there. INSANE!! I think we had about 6 inches of snow. It had rained before the snow, so we have a sloppy mess outside.

Baby cut his first tooth on Saturday. He is chewing on anything and everything. This was taken this morning before he got dressed. I have tried to get a picture of his tooth, but he ends up trying to eat the camera. Oh well... He is a pro at sitting up now. He also stood up against the bathtub for a little bit by himself. I think he was too busy watching the others in the bathtub that he didn't realize what he was doing.


We have another busy week planned with so many visits to friends and family. Darren flies back from Italy on Friday and will fly out here on Saturday. I wish I knew where all the time went! Hopefully I will have more pictures to post by the weekend.

1 comment:

Kateri said...

You have some awfully cute boys...