Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm STARVING

Why is it that kids are always hungry until you actually put the food on the table? The boys are continuously complaining about their empty tummies. I fix a good meal or even a fun meal (who doesn't love cereal at lunch time?) and yet they aren't that hungry. Oh DUH of course not because its not candy or pop or other unhealthy "foods". My favorite excuses are "My tummy hurts." (wait it hurt just 10 minutes ago because they were hungry), "I have a bug in my stomach." (think flu bug) and the best "This is mommy and daddy food, not little boy food."

I suppose I should post this and get on with the torturing of the kids. I think we will have fried egg sandwiches and apples for lunch. I might even throw in some strawberry milk for added pain. I'm such a terrible mom! ;)

No comments: