Saturday, September 1, 2012

From Here to There

We are doing a fast trip to South Dakota to move a bull and have some fun at the Mark Park.  I decided to keep track of the events like I did on the trip home from Grandma's funeral.

ND mile marker 33 - Rex asks "Are we in SD yet?"

ND mile marker 1 - Rolling window down.....wait for it...wait for it.....SOUTH DAKOTA AIR!!

SD mile marker 242 - Saw a sign that said "Abortion stops a beating heart."  I love all the pro-life signs on our route!!

SD mile marker 239 - Darren says I need a new blog post focus - this one is old and tired.

SD mile marker 234 - Continental Divide - "It is all down hill from here." Darren

SD mile marker 213 - cop

SD mile marker 201 -  Brech Earl says "I think I'm gonna throw up." 

At this point I decided this blog post was old and tired........

No comments: