Friday, November 14, 2014

Sioux Falls Saturday

Saturday morning we got up early...
maybe a little too early for Kaylene. 
 Our first stop was to get some well-deserved pedicures and manicures.


 Our next stop of was to the Cathedral of St. Joseph.
















 I was blessed to experience an amazing confession while I was there.  I just might drive the four hours down here to go again some time.

Our next stop was the Old Courthouse Museum.








 Isn't she adorable?

Can anyone guess what movie she was trying to imitate?



 We are goof balls.















 Some of my favorite house pictures.









I played a game....don't overload the wagon.
Empty
What should I take???  Whiskey or spinning wheel?!
Fully loaded and ready to go.
I had to leave behind the family heirlooms and of course the whiskey.
Here's what I ended up taking me with in my wagon.
NOW - if I could have it my way I would have left one chair behind and taken 25 pounds of the most precious to me family heirlooms.
I'm not sure she was keeping them under control as well as she could have.
I tried my best, but I guess she was a little freaked out too.





Our final stop for the sight seeing part of the vacation was to visit the Pettigrew Home and Museum.  They wouldn't let us take pictures inside the house or museum.  Sniff, sniff.  It was pretty cool though.



These are Kaylene fingernails.  Awesome!
And these are my toes.  Thankfully the paint job makes them look better than they actually are.

To end the day we rented a couple of movies and had pizza delivered to the hotel. What a great way to end a fun weekend.  The next morning we attended Mass together, and then had breakfast together.  We left for our homes after that and ended up beating the snow home.  Fun weekend, over.

No comments: