Thursday, November 27, 2014

Construction Crew

Would you get nervous if you noticed your children dressed in their construction gear?
How about if they were dragging chairs downstairs?
 Or random totes and stools?
 What if you came downstairs and saw this?
 Or that?
 Not me.  Oh no.  I help modify the roof over there.  I secure the blanket here.  I make sure nothing too heavy is positioned where it will hit a head if it does fall off.  Then I take a picture.
 I couldn't resist their adorable faces when they asked to have a camp out in the clubhouse, which by the way is called Gebes Clubhouse.
 Everyone has their spot.
I feel the most sorry for Cormac.  He picked the wrong spot to be comfortable, but he's tickled to pieces about it.

I hope these are the memories they remember when they think back on their childhoods.  The Thanksgiving day they worked together and build a clubhouse to be proud of.  The night they camped out under the blankets, under "one" roof, in their very own clubhouse.  I'm sure it won't last until 10 AM tomorrow, but that's not what matters.  They had the best afternoon and are having the best night now.  I am tickled for them and would be right there camping out if I didn't have to get up with the twinnies.  Needless to say - they were not invited to this camp out. Maybe next year.

No comments: