Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Chorin' in the Rain

We went chorin' in the rain on the 9th.
See that? ^^^^
That would be the oldest son of mine in the buggy while I was standing out in the rain watching the gate.  Hummmm, I'm thinking it should have been the other way around.
 First time driving the 4440.
The windshield wipers don't work very well on one side.
Found that out quickly.
 ^^^ See - not working!
This was right before the feed wagon tried to pass me going down a hill.
Can't see ahead, but I could see behind enough to see it was gonna be a fun ride down that hill.  Thank goodness it was a small hill.
This doesn't look like much, but that feed wagon is sliding all over the road.  Darren graciously  agreed knew he better take the feed wagon down the hill for me on this particular feeding run. Bigger hill.  More mud.  My knees were still shaking from the little hill. 

No comments: