Sunday, April 23, 2017

Stephen's 14th Birthday

 Homemade chocolate from scratch cake with Irish Cream cream cheese frosting - three layers!
He kept blowing candles out by breathing. 
One and four candles.....that's how we count to fourteen around here. 


 That was an easy present to open.


 Grandma Gebes has a sense of humor....
 and awesome present buying skills.
 Aunt Courtney sure knows how to surprise a boy....
 with a wood carving kit.
 Grandpa Gebes' cousin, Ralph, gave Stephen a stack of woodworking magazines.
Stephen's already picked out at least three projects he wants to make.
 So, I'm a mean mom. Really, a mean mom. He opened three presents from us, the dowels, the Lego book, and this box to keep his tools and such in. Only....this mean mom put a bunch more presents INSIDE this tool box. Ha ha ha ha Mean mom.
 Just what I always wanted. My own little tool box. 
I will name him George's tool box, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him...
 ^^^^  Truth!!  ^^^^





 I have the power!!

Happy birthday, Stephen George!  We love you lots.

No comments: