Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cut, Color, Build

This week I have been preparing for school to start.  Its been a laid back, low stress kind of week.
 Cormac and his dad built his fighter jet wooden model he received at Christmas.  He's super happy about it and couldn't wait for the glue to dry.
 Brech has been building planes out of Lego blocks.  He always gives his inventions to either Dad or Mom when he's done.  You have never seen a more proud inventor than Brech.
 This was Rex's first attempt at coloring with oil pastels.  That is Darren hunting a bird. The sign says "BIRD SEASON".  I think he would have used up all the oil pastels and my paper if I hadn't put a stop to it.
This is my new haircut.  Last night I decided to go clothes shopping.  I bought 5 skirts and 2 shirts.  As I was walking by the Regis I decided to get my hair cut too.  It was all very random, which is odd for me.

No comments: