Friday, August 10, 2012

Vacation for Me

I'm on a homeschooling retreat with a great group of mothers. Think of this like summer camp for moms. I'm having a wonderful time meeting new people and catching up with an old friend. I will be here until Saturday evening. We are learning about teaching science using the. Charlotte Mason method. I am super excited. Poor Darren is home with all the kids. I hope they are having a good time without me. I don't really miss them yet. Brech was sad and wanted to come. He said I wouldn't be able to find him and would miss him. Sniff, sniff. This is my first vacation without Darren or any children for four years. It's been a long time coming.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Thank you for leaving your family to spend time with me and 60 new friends of yours.