Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tepee? Hat?

Cormac and Rex are learning about Native Americans in school.  One of our extra projects was to make a tepee.  Now you are thinking I am crazy for doing extra projects on top of the already mountain of projects - and I agree!!  This extra project was SOO worth the little effort I put into it.
 Cormac's tepee
 Rex's tepee
Mom, MOM, I want to make a party hat too!!! PLEASSSSE!!!! 
So we made tepees and party hats.  

This kid is my light at the end of the tunnel, my silver lining in the dark rain cloud.  I sure love this kid!!  I will have to remember that next time the boys want to do an extra project it just might be worth the time because it will probably brighten my day as well.  If this wasn't enough to brighten your day then just imagine this same kid walking away with his party hat on singing "Let's have a pardy....prodeed to pardy."  (A little 3 year old's version of a Toby Keith song - if you don't happen to have a translation button on your computer)

No comments: