Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Its That Time Again

Time for fun.
Time for learning.
Time for school.

Though we have been working on school here and there for the last couple of weeks - this is our first official week.  In other words, we officially turned in our Intent to Homeschool papers to the school district.

So far I have heard all the grumbling that accompanies a new school.  I'm hoping after we get a routine in place those will cease the fun times can start.  So far we have "stinky" math books (pink stinks) and "stinky" grammer books (there again, pink stinks).  The bigger boys are slowly getting into the swing of things.  I am impressed with Blase and his diligence to his school work.  He probably has the hardest subject work and yet can complete his work before anyone else.  We have found which subjects are going to be arm twisters (Bible study) and which ones they beg to do first (math).  

I still feel like the ring master of a 6-ring circus.  The Gianna sideshow is keeping me busier than ever.  She NEEDS her own books and pencils.  She has been stealing workbooks and scribbling with anything she can get her hands on.  I'm glad she wants to be a part of our school, but none of us will have any hair left if she keeps this up.  Even her brothers are "pulling their hair out" over her eagerness.

Over the next couple of days I plan to give you a look into their subjects and required work.  Please keep us in your prayers as we start out on our continuing education journey.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

No comments: