Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Week 25 Ultrasound

We are 25 weeks 3 days right now.
This is Baby A's face looking at us
 Baby A measured 25 weeks, 2 days.
Estimated weight of 1 pound 12 ounces.
Heart rate 131
This is Baby B's profile.
Baby B measured 25 weeks, 0 days.
Estimated weight of 1 pound 11 ounces.
Heart rate 146

breech/vertex twins
Baby B did end up moving some since the last ultrasound.  This is the best picture I could find to show what they look like now.  Baby A is sitting on my left side, head down (as always).  Baby B is sitting on the right side with its head right under my rib cage and its behind basically to Baby A's chest (sorta).  They are abdomen to abdomen kind of.  I have to admit this is a more comfortable position for me until Baby B stretches.  I think Baby B must have moved in the night because I was still quite watermelon looking and uncomfortable last night before bed.  We still a good month or more to get Baby B to switch to head down as well.  I'm just glad it is more of an up and down position instead of across my belly.  I was running out of room!!!  

The fluid levels were great.  In fact, Baby A gained a little fluid, but nothing to worry about.  My next ultrasound will be in two weeks to measure fluid levels again.  My next doctor appointment is two days after that.  I am hoping with these good results we will not be required to do so many ultrasounds in the future.  Here's hoping and crossing fingers and toes - all 30 fingers and 30 toes I am carrying!!  

No comments: