Friday, August 5, 2011

Garden July 2011

Here are some pictures of the garden the end of July. Our garden is not doing as well as it did last year. I should be sad about that, but I'm not. I guess after all the canning I did last year it doesn't bother me to have a light year for a change. I am excited that there are many zucchini blossoms. I don't mind making the jam and I have requests from my boys and Andrew for more. The cucumbers are doing good, but I'd rather they do bad! I was hoping the tomatoes would produce ten times more than last year - not the case! Boohoo!!






1 comment:

Homemade Easy said...

Not sure where you live. My garden mostly died due to cold weather and hard wind most of summer. Strange weather. Next year, I plan to use a frame w/ plastic if the weather is weird again. We use the food, for the rest of the winter, this year will be sad indeed for us. Virginia