Friday, August 5, 2011

Just Another Thursday??

The boys are taking swimming lessons on Thursday for 6 weeks. I am not used to going somewhere every week at a set time. I haven't been to violin lessons for a year now. I'm sure I will get used to it in time for lessons to be over with!
Blase and Stephen "showing off".
They are already learning new things. Cormac is by far the child who needs the most work. He is almost deathly afraid. He must take after his mother!!
Brech had a good time watching. He wanted to go swimming too.
Believe it or not, Brech Earl took this picture. Too cute!

This was the day before our mini-vacation. What do you do before a vacation? Do you pack? Yes. Do you load the vehicle? Yes. Do you make sure the house is in decent shape before leaving? Yes, maybe no. Do you clean up pop off the walls, floors, coats, boots, shoes, carpet, door, hats, and everything else in the way?? Not usually.......
Can after can of Coke all over! Not what I needed to clean up before a vacation! I wish I could have left it, but I doubt that would have gone over well.
It managed to go all the way into the school room too.
Do you see the orange cap in the corner? Hit. Do you see the window at the top of the picture? Hit. Do you see all the white baskets? All hit. Every boot, shoe on the floor - hit. Every coat on the walls - hit. Oh man!

No comments: