Wednesday, December 18, 2013

35 and Counting

Today I am 35.  Today was somewhat like any other day - other than everything I accomplished.
 You will notice a trend when you scroll down - it has to do with goofy kids.
 What a great picture of my messy cabinets, I mean, my husband.  He's such a great husband - he bought home Chinese for us.  YUMMY!
 Lots of onlookers for my present opening.
 Goofy kid alert!
 I was hoping for the chicken, but it was towels instead.  I needed new towels for the kitchen.
 Goofy kid alert!
 Sweet, adorable kid alert!  (Kiara)
 Goofy kid alert!  
(This is why we don't give Blase the camera very often.)
 This is that same goofy kid laughing to the point of tears over his oh-so-funny picture.
Getting ready to start the fire. 
 SUCCESS - I am not that old yet.  I still managed to blow out all my candles.  I made the incredible tasting pineapple upside down cake this afternoon.  Nothing beats a fresh cake!
Darren had these lovely flowers delivered to me today.  He was so sweet and told me how he was glad to have me here to celebrate my birthday with.  We still get a little choked up about my near-death experience.  The kids and Darren spoiled me rotten today.  I got towels, bubble bath and soap, cooking utensils, bird seed (I enjoy bird watching so that really was a great gift), new gloves, a gift certificate to a store, two pairs of socks, and scissors for sewing.  I also had many phone calls.  It was a very special day.  I might even like turning 36 if I'm this spoiled again!

No comments: