Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Advent 2013 - Day 4

Advent 2013- Day 4
 Today's book - How the Grinch Stole Christmas!

We spent a great day working on school work while the snow fell.  The kids shoveled the cement off again, but by the time their dad got home a few hours later it was completely covered with another couple of inches.  While the big boys were out shoveling, Brech and Gianna watched Jake and the Neverland Pirates. 
Gianna and Brech each took turns feeding the babies.  They were actually good helpers.  I'm not sure the little girls were excited though. 
After the boys came back inside, they watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas for the fun activity today. 
 There were many comments about how the Grinch looked like Mom.  Mostly from Rex who giggled each time.
 The most loved character was Max the dog.
Whenever he was on the screen there was nonstop laughter. 


 I couldn't help but think of Gianna when I saw Cindy Lou.
I used my Grinch cup all day to add to the fun.
The kids were tickled with my mismatched socks.

1 comment:

MiniMozarts said...

Love the socks. I am glad when moms have fun too!