Friday, December 6, 2013

Early Gift

 I got an early birthday/Christmas gift yesterday.  Actually - it's a replacement for the Mother's Day gift that broke.  The Kindle I had before just hasn't been the same since Rex broke the charger plug in awhile ago.  I bought a replacement charger cord, but it wasn't working right.  The Kindle got to the point where it wouldn't even charge.  If we were lucky and managed to get it charging it would only hold a charge for a quarter of time it should have.  I couldn't take it anymore and bought another Kindle when they were on sale this week.
I know this Kindle and I are going to get along just fine.  Anything that comes in an orange box has to be wonderful!!  I am so excited to have a Kindle again.  I have found that I enjoy reading books on it.  I even sometimes catch myself swiping a regular book trying to turn the page.  My children are happy too as now they can start earning Kindle time.  It is amazing how fast the toys get picked up and school is finished when the possibility of 10 minutes of play time on the Kindle is at stake.  I have to admit - I like a good game of Angry Birds myself.

No comments: